Live, Online Q&A Sessions
Live, Online Parent Information Sessions
Join us for live informational overview!
Join us for as many Q&A Sessions as you need to understand how the program works and prepare for a successful year ahead! Each overview will be presented by our amazing Janet Cox, Assistant Program Director!
Upcoming Scheduled Meetings:
- Monday, May 11, 2020 at 4pm MST – Overview of the K-8th grade program – This overview includes program updates for 2020-21.
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 9am MST – Overview of the K-8th grade program – This overview includes program updates for 2020-21.
- Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 1pm MST – Overview of the HIGH SCHOOL program – (9th and 10th grades)
- Watch a pre-recorded program overview about our K-8th grade program here. This recording does not include updates for 2020-21.
- Watch a pre-recorded program overview about our high school program here.
Instructions to join the live Zoom Chat:
- Test your system ahead of time by clicking here.
- At the time of the Q&A Session, click here Tech Trep Academy Live Webinar Link
- Once logged in, click “Join audio via computer” and make sure your web cam and speakers are turned on. If asked, use Meeting ID: 690-999-2449.